|Still one of my Top moments as a sports fan!|
Clearly, I'm not the reason either team won, right? Pure coincidence.
What's occurred since has made me question my entire existence. OK, not really, but let's look at the facts:
1. The 49ers won their first Super Bowl the year I was born. They won 4 more, all while I lived in Sacramento.
2. Cuse basketball
3. Boston Red Sox
4. I worked for a company based out of St. Louis in 2006. During one of the trips, I took a tour of the new stadium and sat in their dugout. They won their first World Series in 24 years.
5. I lived in NJ/NYC after grad school and worked at a restaurant Eli Manning regularly visited. What happens? The NY Giants win the Super Bowl (with the help of a Cuse grad, although the guy's revealed what a douche he really is lately and I don't like claiming him). I'm guessing most Manning fans will hate me now.
6. I moved back to Sacramento and 2 seasons later a curse plaguing the Giants since their move to San Francisco is broken. I loved every moment of the crazy ride!
7. After attending training for work in Dallas this past March, meeting AuntBT, the Mavericks win their first Championship.
I'm trying to decide who needs me more...Chicago or San Diego? They both are right on the water with amazing restaurants. Chicago wins the crappy weather battle, but they at least have Da Bears. I'm waiting to hear the offers from both cities before making a decision. I'd be more than happy to entertain other proposals as well.