Cue: Super Bowl Media Day
Which "reporter" will be in the most ridiculous costume?
Who will make the younger Coach Harbaugh laugh first?
Over/Under on the time it takes Ray Lewis to
These are the bets Vegas should be taking!
The following are my favorite moments of the day:
- I think every player was asked if they've ever been "Catfished." All answered no, of course (who would be that gullible).
- Joe Staley coming through with the funny, calling Kap "awful," saying his Pegasus would be named "Bartholomew" and one of my favorite quotes, "I'm so close to being cool." I feel ya guy. Staley has a video segment on 49ers.com called the Joe Show. You should watch. I love him.
- Harbaugh's best quotes:
- "The best way to tell my brother apart is I'm taller."
- "I don't have a tweeter or anything."
- Willis Words of Wisdom: "When you talk about yourself you're belittling the contributions of others."
- Randy Moss, in a Niners uniform, saying, with the straightest face, that he thinks he's the greatest receiver of all time. Sorry buddy, love the confidence and I'm glad you're on our team and all, but not even close to competing with #80 on that one.
- Brian Jennings conducting a yoga lesson with the media
- Suggs seems to be the Ravens answer to Staley's humor, can we get them to do an interview together?
- Ray Rice's motiviational song is "Shine Bright Like a Diamond." "Don't judge me," he says
- And this happened:
LET'S GO NINERS!!